Cositas new fabrics and new fabrics Today Nose and Luci
want to say hello, since you have not overlook here. Luci
has grown a little and Truffle is so funny as ever.
In this picture I am with the bunnies that we made some
time, the truth had
not taught because my
was not finished.
Here we are part of the group on Tuesday, with
Choni and Soraya
.
This photo is special because the panel you see what I started but I had so much work
parked by Maruja is over. THANKS MARUJA
.
And finally a pic of you leaving the store with the changes we are making,
still much but little by little will change.
I hope you like it.
A kiss for all visitors to my blog for both leaving message to those who do not.
Thanks and see you soon
0 comments:
Post a Comment